Associate Consultant (Data Visualisation)
Slalom is a purpose-led global consulting company with a people-first approach. We're looking for Data Visualisation Associate Consultants to join our team in London. If you're passionate about problem-solving and finding insights in data, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
If you're a motivated and analytical problem solver who's passionate about data visualisation, we'd love to hear from you. Join us at Slalom, and be a part of a remarkable team that's building better tomorrows for all. Apply now to take the next step in your consulting career. Learn more at slalom.com.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and analyse user requirements
- Create interactive dashboards and visualisations using leading data visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Build required data extracts or models required for solutions
- Create functional and technical documentation related to data visualisation solutions
- Deliver transformative solutions to clients aligned with industry best practices and provide thought leadership in the data space.
- Graduate, or up to 2-3 years of post higher education work experience, ideally in Business Intelligence or Information Management
- Highly self-motivated to deliver both independently and with strong team collaboration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to creatively take on new challenges and work outside of your comfort zone
- Enthusiasm to grow a deep skill set in Power BI and be on the path towards certifications
At Slalom, we value our people-first culture and are dedicated to encouraging workplace diversity to ensure that everyone, from any background, can contribute to their full potential. Join us to enjoy:
- Private medical healthcare with unlimited mental health checks
- Flexibility for team members to define their own best ways of working (hours, locations, and more)
- The opportunity to participate in the Consulting Foundations Experience (CFE) and the Data & Analytics (D&A) Academy to build consulting skills quickly in a blended learning environment.