Project Management Analyst
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to make a significant impact? Are you attracted to the fast-paced world of FinTech and Agile methodologies? If you possess excellent communication skills and a proactive mindset, we have an exciting role for you at IFX.
As a Project Management Analyst at IFX, you will play a pivotal role in managing the change management process. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Change Control Process: Assist Project Managers in the change control process, documenting decisions, changes, meeting minutes, and tracked actions.
- Implement PMO Calendar: Establish a PMO calendar across supported projects to ensure adherence to project delivery procedures, promptly escalating risks and issues, and providing continuous improvement suggestions.
- Assist with Project Planning: Collaborate with Project Managers on project planning and scheduling, including plan creation, critical path planning, and milestone tracking.
- Forecast Expenditure: Work with business owners and Development to forecast project expenditure and track it throughout the project life cycle.
- Mitigate Project Risks: Collaborate with risk teams to identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics for ongoing projects.
- Ensure Comprehensive Documentation: Draft or review IFX project documentation and artifacts, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Manage Document Controls: Oversee document controls, including storage, version control, and reviews, to ensure adherence across the company.
- Prepare Project Reports: Generate project reports, including status reports, project dashboards, and budgetary analysis across the IFX project portfolio.
- Champion Change Control Process: Advocate for the PMO function and change control process, driving awareness and adherence throughout the organization.
- Support Project Team: Provide guidance and support to Project Managers and the wider project team, ensuring efficient project delivery and compliance with standards and change processes.
Methods and Tools
- Enhance Project Management Standards: Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and contribute to the enhancement of project management standards, tools, and methodologies aligned with the strategic direction of the Central PMO.
- Recommend Tools and Methodologies: Provide guidance to teams on selecting and utilizing appropriate project management tools and methodologies, introducing new ones when necessary.
- Monitor Change Progress: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, define success metrics, and monitor change progress.
To excel in this role, we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and attributes:
- FinTech and Agile Experience: Proven track record within a FinTech/scale-up environment, working with Agile methodologies.
- Effective Communication: Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to build partnerships across the company.
- Influence and Leadership: Ability to influence stakeholders and drive the business towards goals and vision.
- Business Acumen: Understanding of organizational challenges as they relate to project delivery.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Strong problem-solving abilities, proactive mindset, and a results-driven approach.
- Resilience and Commitment: Demonstrates resilience, commitment, and the ability to plan, prioritize, and thrive under pressure.
- Attention to Detail: Accuracy, diligence, and the ability to deliver high-quality results within tight deadlines.
- Adaptability: Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change.
- Collaborative Spirit: A collaborative approach to working with others, fostering an inclusive environment.
By joining IFX as a Project Management Analyst, you will enjoy a competitive compensation package and a range of benefits. We provide personal and professional growth opportunities, engaging projects, and a supportive work environment where your contributions are valued.
- £28,000 (est.)