Junior UX Researcher
XYZ Reality, with its state-of-the-art Atom AR headset, is on a mission to eliminate rework and reduce errors in the construction industry. As a Junior UX Researcher, you'll have a unique opportunity to help shape the future of construction by understanding user behaviors, uncovering insights, and collaborating with our talented teams.
As a Junior UX Researcher at XYZ Reality, you'll play a crucial role in supporting the design and physical UI/UX teams in creating innovative solutions for our groundbreaking product, the Atom Augmented Reality (AR) headset. Your responsibilities include:
- Conduct research on industry trends, materials, and user needs to inform product design decisions.
- Plan and execute research activities, such as user testing, surveys, and focus groups, with physical products and prototypes.
- Collect and analyse data from research activities to inform design decisions.
- Collate and present findings in an understandable, clear and concise manner to both product team as well as other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, engineers, and product managers, to integrate research insights into product design.
- Develop and maintain research reports and documentation.
- Support the design team with other research tasks as needed.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following skills, knowledge, and expertise:
- Knowledge of research methodologies, data analysis, and user testing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with organising and managing research activities, such as surveys and focus groups.
- Ability to take key outcomes/knowledge requirements and convert them into actionable research activities.
- Knowledge of design software such as, MS Office Suite. Adobe Creative Suite a bonus.
- Base understanding of design processes, manufacturing processes and materials.
- Ability to collect and analyse data to inform design decisions.
- Ability to collate and present data in clear and understandable presentation formats.
- Ability to develop and maintain research reports and documentation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, such as Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, User-centred design or Psychology.
- Proficiency in research tools, such as surveys and focus groups.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools, such as Excel or Tableau.
By joining XYZ Reality as a Junior UX Researcher, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Make a valuable contribution to revolutionizing the construction industry.
- Access to private healthcare through Vitality Health.
- £35,000 with share options.
- 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Conveniently located in Central London with easy accessibility.
- Modern and friendly work environment.
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture.
- Additional perks available through our Employee Perkbox program.
Join us in this exciting journey and apply today to be part of our dynamic and innovative organization.