Junior Technology Consultant
Are you eager to make a difference in the world of technology? Reply is seeking a highly motivated Junior Technology Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our clients in optimizing their digital strategies, solving technology challenges, and staying at the forefront of innovation. If you have a passion for technology, problem-solving, and driving business transformation, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Junior Technology Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be supporting our clients to stay at the forefront of technology by helping them optimise their digital strategies and solving real technology challenges
- Analysing our clients' business operating models and help identify areas of improvement
- Assist in creating high-level and low-level design specifications for digital solutions
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional designs and detailed strategic roadmaps
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- To provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- A minimum Bachelor's degree (2.1 or above) in Computer Science, IT, or a technology-related field.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with clients and stakeholders.
- A passion for solving business problems using emerging technology.
- Flexibility regarding local and international travel.
- A flexible attitude towards working on different projects in various sectors.
- No previous work experience required, but a strong educational background and a hunger for learning.
At Reply, we offer the following benefits:
- Extensive training opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Structured career progression with the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities.
- A diverse and vibrant work environment, surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology and innovation.
- Opportunities to participate in Hackathons, Code Challenges, and Lab Camps.
- Continuous learning about emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands.
Reply, a leading IT consulting company, is seeking a Junior Technology Consultant to help clients optimize their digital strategies and solve technology challenges. With our focus on new communication channels and digital media, we support leading industrial groups in various sectors. If you are ready to embark on an exciting journey, apply now to join our team.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to shape the future of technology!