Junior Operations Associate
Are you ready to launch your career in the exciting world of credit intelligence? Reorg, a market leader in collecting and synthesizing complex information into actionable intelligence, is seeking a Junior Data Operations Associate to join our rapidly growing organization. Take the opportunity to work with a diverse team of professionals and make a meaningful impact in the fast-moving credit markets. Apply now!
As a Junior Data Operations Associate at Reorg, you will play a crucial role in delivering a key product within our data team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Execution and day-to-day running of a key Reorg product - a transcription service for financial earnings calls
- Prioritising and communicating Reorg’s short-term and long-term requirements with external providers, ensuring all transcripts meet quality standards and deadlines
- Managing a high influx of calls & data during earnings periods throughout the year
- Contributing to the transcript team’s core workload, dialing into some earnings’ calls yourself
- Producing progress reports on a periodic basis and use these to evolve current processes, training resources and tools
- Support, ideation and ownership of future projects as we continue to grow & scale (e.g. data quality auditing & reporting, tracking client usage of products via PowerBI and Heap, back-end platform management, process improvements)
To thrive in this role, we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Diligent, organized, and detail-oriented - a self-starter who takes ownership of their work.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in finance and SaaS.
- Working experience or internship in the finance or technology field (desired).
Benefits: We Invest in Your Success
When you join Reorg, you become part of a high-growth company that values your development and well-being. We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Yearly bonus plan, gym subsidies, work-from-home equipment budget, educational reimbursement, and professional fee coverage.
- Team-building events to foster a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to learn alongside experienced financial and data analysts.
- Educational budget and training to further enhance your skills and knowledge.
Launch Your Career in Finance with Reorg!
Don't miss the chance to be part of a fast-growing and ever-changing company environment that will fast-forward your career in finance. Apply now to become a Junior Operations Associate at Reorg in London. Join our innovative team and make a real impact in the world of credit intelligence.
To learn more about Reorg, our corporate culture, and the exciting opportunities we offer, visit our website at www.reorg.com.