Junior Data Scientist
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with data science and digital marketing? If so, Medialab could be the place for you.
Medialab is the UK's leading independent media agency, and one of the fastest-growing. They're a team of 120 people (and growing), based near Oxford Circus, and their people-first, purpose-driven culture has been a key part of their success. Their entrepreneurial spirit means success is rewarded, and there are no limits to what you can achieve, as shown by continuously climbing the ranks of Campaign's "Best Places to work" table, year on year, and being the.
- As a Data Scientist at Medialab, you will work closely with the business to identify issues that can be resolved using data solutions effectively for decision making.
- You will use machine learning tools and statistical methods to solve complex problems and build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate, and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, clients, and wider areas in the company.
- You will also support the account management and planning teams across all facets of campaign measurement across media channels.
- The desired skills for this role include being highly numerate with a relevant degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, or computer science.
- You should also have strong Excel and MS Office usage skills, experience of coding in Python, R or SQL, theoretical understanding of statistical techniques such as regression and developing confidence measures
- Strong data manipulation skills, and a keen eye for detail, as well as good communication skills.
- Medialab offers many staff incentives, such as a competitive salary package, workplace pension, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes, weekly social events, and big summer/Christmas parties.
- 22 days holiday, increased to 25 days holiday after three years (excluding office closure between Christmas and New Year)
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Amazing long service rewards
- Hybrid working between the office and home
- Charity volunteering days
- Free access to Health and Wellbeing App
- Quarterly reviews to enhance career progression
- Continuous professional development and training - CPD Gold accreditation by the IPA.