Junior Cloud Consultant
Are you eager to make a difference in the world of technology? Reply is seeking a highly motivated Junior Technology Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our clients in optimizing their digital strategies, solving technology challenges, and staying at the forefront of innovation. If you have a passion for technology, problem-solving, and driving business transformation, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Junior Technology Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- As a Graduate Cloud Consultant, you will be part of a team of cloud specialists building highly resilient, scalable and performant cloud solutions based on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure.
- Build and manage our customers' cloud environments to enable application deployments based on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure.
- Engineer solutions on cloud platforms using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers)
- Ensure compliance with Security and Operational risk standards (e.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- A minimum Bachelor's degree (2.1 or above) in Computer Science, IT, or a technology-related field.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with clients and stakeholders.
- A passion for solving business problems using emerging technology.
- Flexibility regarding local and international travel.
- A flexible attitude towards working on different projects in various sectors.
- No previous work experience required, but a strong educational background and a hunger for learning.
At Reply, we offer the following benefits:
- Extensive training opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Structured career progression with the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities.
- A diverse and vibrant work environment, surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology and innovation.
- Opportunities to participate in Hackathons, Code Challenges, and Lab Camps.
- Continuous learning about emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands.
Reply, a leading IT consulting company, is seeking a Junior Technology Consultant to help clients optimize their digital strategies and solve technology challenges. With our focus on new communication channels and digital media, we support leading industrial groups in various sectors. If you are ready to embark on an exciting journey, apply now to join our team.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to shape the future of technology!