Are you a recent technology graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in mobile app development? At mkodo, we’re committed to supporting our employees’ health and happiness, offering a range of benefits from retirement planning to wellness programs. Apply now to join our graduate scheme!
Key Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive with a passion for creating experiences and software best practices
- Interest in mobile development (previous experience not essential)
- Keen to engage and work with peers
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Logical thinking skills with a demonstrable ability to learn code
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A degree in any technology-related field
As part of the mkodo graduate scheme, we’re hiring 4 Android Engineers and 2 iOS Engineers. You’ll receive comprehensive training in technologies such as Android and Kotlin, iOS and Swift, as well as best delivery practices like CI/CD, Automation, DevOps, Agile, and Development best practices.
It’s about being curious and creative, finding simple solutions to complex problems. We’re looking for graduates with a passion for technology, logical problem solvers who are keen to learn and build their skills, and who enjoy the challenge of working with something new.
- Remote/flexible working options
- Generous holidays and pension contribution
- Tech scheme and Employee Assist Program
- Bonus and profit share opportunities
- Birthday off and team socials
- Mentoring by our expert iOS and Android development teams
- Opportunities to influence real-world client projects
- Using the latest technology in your field
- Access to an extensive library of learning materials
- Genuine experience as a developer within the mobile apps industry
- Invitations to industry events
If you’re interested in joining our graduate scheme and becoming part of a fast-paced company with cutting-edge technology, please send your CV to email@example.com. Our recruitment process includes a review of applications, an intro call, a 1-hour interview with developers, and an offer to successful graduates to join the cohort in early September. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to jump-start your career in mobile app development with mkodo!