Graduate Cloud Engineer
Airwalk is a technology consultancy that provides expertise in Cloud Strategy, Implementation and Acceleration, DevOps Transformation, Cyber & Cloud Security & Compliance and Complex Programme and Change Delivery. Airwalk is offering a technical Graduate Academy for 2022 that will fast-track a career in Cloud Computing. The programme includes a structured training programme and provides knowledge, experience, and client exposure. The ideal candidate has a technology degree, a broad interest in pursuing a Cloud or DevOps Engineering type role, and a willingness to learn and get involved. Airwalk provides a competitive salary and benefits package, and the graduate academy is based in Sheffield.
About the opportunity
Airwalk is excited to be embarking on its next graduate intake, and developing graduates is an increasingly important part of its growth strategy.
- Airwalk is offering a technical Graduate Academy for 2022 that will fast-track a career in Cloud Computing.
- The programme includes a structured training programme, providing knowledge, experience, and client exposure to pursue a career in Cloud.
- Over the first three months, graduates will receive training and mentoring in technical and non-technical areas.
- After three months, graduates will join a client project in a support capacity and work alongside top consultants from Airwalk's technical and delivery disciplines and client stakeholders.
- Graduates will spend a year working in the Engineering discipline on one or a variety of projects and may choose to specialise in one or more areas of Cloud and DevOps.
- You will have a technology degree; probably computer science
- We’d also welcome applications from graduates who spent a year in industry.
- You should have a broad interest in pursuing a Cloud or DevOps Engineering type role, at least in the short term, as that is the work we do most of, as opposed to Software Engineering.
- Other than that, it’s all about attitude, a desire to learn and a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Transparent 1/2/3-year career & salary progression
- Annual Bonus 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- 7.5% pension contributions from Airwalk
- Generous personal training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans