Graduate Cloud Engineer
Are you passionate about technology and problem-solving? Do you want to kickstart your career in DevOps and Cloud Engineering? Then join Automation Logic’s Cloud and DevOps Engineering Academy Cohort 12 in August 2023!
Join Automation Logic’s Cloud and DevOps Engineering Academy and kickstart your career in DevOps and Cloud Engineering. Our program offers a fantastic route into this exciting and fast-growing field, with lots of opportunities for learning, growth, and development. Apply now and become part of our Cohort 12 in August 2023!
The Role: Join Our Academy Program
Our intensive 3-month Academy program offers a fantastic route into the world of DevOps and Cloud Engineering. You will learn in a small group, with lots of 1-2-1 support and regular assessments. You will build your understanding of DevOps, Cloud and Automation tools by building labs, environments and platforms.
Upon completion, you will join our projects as a Junior Engineer, and we ask you to stay with us for two years, working in teams on our client projects, to recognise the exceptional value of the training you receive.
- Strong academic performance or relevant experience from working in the Tech industry or previous participation in a Tech Bootcamp/course (such as AWS Re/Start or similar)
- Passion for problem-solving
- Affinity for technology (e.g. Software Development, Cloud, Data, DevOps)
- Willingness to travel
- £1,500 a year flexible benefits allowance
- 25 days holidays (plus 8 bank holidays)
- MacBook Pro and any other tech/work set-up you need to do your best work
- £2,000 a year personal learning budget
- Company pension and life assurance
- Travel season ticket loan
- Rental accommodation deposit loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail discount scheme
- Company parties and events and regular wellbeing events
- Great offices based in Waterloo
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn, grow, and develop in DevOps and Cloud Engineering. Apply now and become part of our Cohort 12 in August 2023!