Graduate Data Consultant
Are you a skilled data analyst looking for a challenging new role in the fast-paced world of business consulting? Look no further than Dufrain! We are seeking a Data Consultant to join our team and help our clients make data-driven decisions that drive growth and success.
Dufrain Graduate Data Consultant
As a Data Consultant at Dufrain, you will work closely with clients to understand their business needs and develop custom solutions that leverage data to drive business outcomes. You will be responsible for conducting analysis, designing and implementing data solutions, and presenting findings to clients. This is a dynamic role that will allow you to work on a variety of projects across different industries.
- Conducting analysis on complex datasets to inform business strategy
- Designing and implementing data solutions that align with client needs and goals
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Presenting data findings to clients and stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Developing strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs and goals
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of the Dufrain business model, core business offerings and company objectives.
- Experience in one or multiple areas – Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot QlikView/QlikSense, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
- Project Management skills – An understanding of the different methodologies, the project life cycle and experience of working in key parts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- £35,000 salary
- Annual Performance related bonus
- Hybrid home/onsite/office working – Edinburgh, Manchester & London
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank and public holidays)
- Birthday day off – celebrate with an extra holiday
- Career progress programme - guaranteed learning and development investment and your own career coach (Udemy)
- Life insurance
- Private medical health insurance
- Contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
At Dufrain, we believe that data is at the heart of every successful business decision. As a Data Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work on impactful projects with a talented team of professionals. If you are passionate about using data to drive business outcomes and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative consulting firm, apply today!