If you're passionate about consulting and looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career, the CRU Group has an opening for a Consultant that might interest you.
The CRU Group is a global leader in providing analysis, consulting, and events on the mining, metals, and fertilizer markets. They are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join their team as a Consultant. As a Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality consulting services to clients across the mining and metals industry.
As a Consultant at the CRU Group, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be identifying trends, ability to look at the big picture and an interest in understanding key evolving issues surrounding commodity markets.
- Carry out primary research across a wide range of product areas as well as using and developing data, models and methodologies to identify key trends and insights for our clients
- Use CRU views, models and forecasts to produce written reports and presentations, developing original arguments and narratives that are clear and concise to our clients
- Work in highly collaborative global teams, you will interact with colleagues around the region as well as our offices around the world.
- Client interaction is key and you will contribute to commercial proposals, insights and presentations as well as visiting sites, clients and conferences across the region as required.
To be considered for the position of Consultant at the CRU Group, you should have:
- Undergraduate degree as minimum - While most of our applications are from fields such as Economics, Engineering, or Business, we will consider Graduates from a broad range of backgrounds
- Minimum 2 years employment in fields related to their degree or to the fields shown above
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Ability to combine quantitative methods with the humanities - that is transforming data and models into compelling stories and arguments that are relevant for their target audience
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with an aptitude to learn new systems.
- Goal-oriented, with a high level of energy and enthusiasm; able to operate efficiently, effectively, and professionally within a fast paced, dynamic and results driven business environment
- A deep curiosity in how things work, notably linkages between the primary industries/natural resources industries and the macroeconomy, finance, company strategy and government policy
The CRU Group offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- £33,000 (est.)
- Generous holiday and leave policies
- Retirement and pension benefits
- Insurances such as life assurance and income protection
- Medical and dental benefits
- Tax efficient benefits (such as childcare or cycle to work scheme)
- Online ‘perk platforms’ that provide employees with hundreds of local, national and worldwide perks and discounts across travel and hotels, health and fitness, eating out and entertainment, shopping, home and office, finance and much more. Employees can tailor their perks to their own specific needs and interests.
If you're interested in joining the CRU Group as a Consultant, don't wait any longer to apply. Submit your application today and take the first step towards an exciting career in consulting with the CRU Group.