Are you interested in building a career in wealth management? Do you want to join a dynamic and fast-growing company that values diversity and innovation? Atomos Wealth is looking for a Portfolio Assistant to join our team.
Atmos Portofolio Analyst Harrogate
As a Portfolio Analyst at Atomos Wealth, you will be responsible for providing support to our Portfolio Managers and Investment Directors. You will work closely with them to develop and maintain client portfolios and ensure their investment objectives are met. You will also have the opportunity to learn about different asset classes and investment strategies, and to develop your skills and knowledge in the field of wealth management.
- Assisting Portfolio Managers and Investment Directors in the day-to-day management of client portfolios
- Conducting research and analysis to support investment decisions
- Preparing and reviewing investment proposals and reports
- Monitoring and reporting on portfolio performance and risk
- Communicating with clients and responding to their requests and queries
- Maintaining accurate records and databases
- Experience working with numbers (e.g. in an accounts department, or financial firm).
- Outstanding attention to detail (our clients expect the best!).
- You like dealing with people and want to build a relationship based career.
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (Pivot tables, V:lookups)
- Enjoy working under pressure and sometimes delivering to tight timescales.
- Degree educated, or academic enough you had the option of university.
- £42,000 salary and
- Pension - 6% employer and 3% employee
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Group income protection
- Working anywhere for up to 4 weeks
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to build a career in wealth management, please apply now. We are looking for candidates who are motivated, enthusiastic, and committed to excellence. Don't miss out on this chance to join as a Portfolio Analyst at Atmos.