If you are a recent STEM graduate with experience in EDA tools and a desire to learn and be a part of the electronic technologies of tomorrow, Cadence Design Systems' World Field Organization's Rotational Program is the perfect opportunity for you. With a one-year program that offers hands-on training in various areas and the opportunity to work with the best-in-class EDA tools, technical experts, and sales teams, you will gain invaluable experience in the field. Join Cadence Design Systems today and help us solve what others can't.
- As an integral member of the World Field Organization, you will work with the best-in-class electronic design automation (EDA) tools, collaborate with technical experts, and support the sales team in a dynamic, innovative environment focused on silicon design and design automation.
- The full-time regular entry-level position offers a cohort-based, one-year program that includes two six-month rotations with detailed, hands-on training in applications used for digital design/simulation, physical design, analog layout, advanced verification, or hardware emulation.
- In this customer-facing role, you will provide front-line design services, technical sales, and customer support to the most advanced Cadence customers.
- You will work with Cadence account teams to come up with innovative solutions to address customers' most challenging technical problems.
- The person in this full time regular entry level position will start in a cohort based, one year program that will include new colleges graduates from across North America and consist of two six month rotations with detailed, hands-on training in applications used for Digital Design/Simulation, Physical Design, Analog Layout, Advanced Verification or Hardware Emulation.
- The position requires a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field and experience using electronic design automation (EDA) tools.
- This is an entry-level rotational position, and applicants with limited experience are welcome to apply as long as they have a strong desire to learn and be part of the electronic technologies of tomorrow.
- £34,000 salary
- You will also have the opportunity to network and participate in fun activities and recent college grad community at Cadence.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. Apply now to become a part of Cadence Design Systems' World Field Organization's Rotational Program and kick-start your career in the electronic design industry.