Asset & Wealth Management - Graduate Analyst
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in consulting? Alpha FMC, a leading global consulting firm, is currently seeking talented and ambitious graduates to join their team as a Graduate Analyst in 2023.
Alpha FMC - Graduate Scheme
If you're a recent graduate with a passion for consulting and a desire to work for a leading global firm, Alpha FMC is the perfect place for you. As a Graduate Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects, develop your skills, and make a real impact on clients.
As a Graduate Analyst at Alpha FMC, you will be responsible for:
- New Analysts starting at Alpha FMC are provided with a developmental three-week ‘Alpha Analyst Training Programme’ designed to provide you with key consulting skills and allowing you to meet your colleagues.
- Following the Alpha Analyst Training Programme, you will start supporting our clients on projects across a range of practice areas.
- Conducting research and analysis to support client projects
- Collaborating with team members to deliver high-quality client solutions
- Developing and delivering presentations and reports to clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- On track to achieve at least a 2.1 degree in any discipline (or equivalent) Are able to start a role in September 2023 in London
- Have a genuine interest in consulting and the asset & wealth management or retail investments & insurance industries
- Be highly ambitious, proactive and entrepreneurial with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have strong problem-solving skills with an analytical mindset
At Alpha FMC, you will receive:
- £35,000 + profit share
- Up to £3k commutable allowance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Your own choice of laptop
- In order to support a healthy hybrid working pattern, Alpha provides a Home Working Allowance of up to £400 allowing you to purchase essential peripheral equipment to create a comfortable working environment whilst at home. There is also a top up of £250 after 3yrs of the first claim being submitted.
- Sponsorship towards professional certifications
- Unrivalled career support through active and structured mentorship and buddy scheme for new joiners
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to start your career to join Alpha FMC graduate scheme. Apply now to join their team as a Graduate Analyst in 2023 and take the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career in finance.