Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation.
In six countries and 43 markets, we deeply understand our customers’ teams, culture, and unique challenges to help them dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows for all. Our 13,000+ strong team works to solve some of the world’s biggest problems and is backed by close partnerships with 400+ leading technology providers.
We’re honored to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, including being one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running.
Our purpose is to help people and organizations dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows for all.
- Do what is right, always.
- Inspire passion and adventure.
- Take ownership. Get it done.
- Celebrate authenticity.
- Focus on outcomes.
- Drive connection and teamwork.
- Fuel growth and innovation.
- Stay humble and curious.
- Build and shape a better future.
- Great Place to Work’s culture experts analysed thousands of employee surveys to assess wellbeing at work based on five criteria: work-life balance; sense of fulfilment; job satisfaction; psychological safety; and financial security.
- This is Great Place to Work’s first-ever UK Best Workplaces for Wellbeing ranking. Slalom employees are noticeably happy at work; enjoy being part of a purpose-driven company; and feel cared for by a firm that delivers a holistic experience of wellbeing at work, across all departments and seniority levels.
- The company continually makes employees and their wellbeing a top priority, including available market-competitive benefits such as: private medical healthcare with unlimited mental health checks; flexibility for team members to define their own best ways of working (hours, locations, and more); and a Thrive program to help improve physical, mental, financial and/or social wellbeing.
- Hiring those who look like us and talk like us–it's an all-too-easy trap. Using tools like competency-based interviewing, we're determined to go outside the channels that narrow our views to bring one-of-a-kind candidates and offer opportunities to people from all communities and walks of life.
- Our local councils help oversee Slalom’s inclusion and diversity practices, and play an active role in assessing inclusion and diversity issues, setting strategic direction, and prioritizing our actions, both locally and globally. 3. Empathy and compassion are a never-ending quest. We offer employee and client trainings and groups that help us expand our minds, sharpen our perceptions, and make our circle of inclusion even wider.