QuickBooks, the world’s leading small business technology platform, helps small businesses grow and run their business all in one place, including managing their books, getting paid fast, and paying employees with confidence.
We bring together the drive and energy of a start-up, with the resources of a Fortune 500 company. We build diverse and talented teams and help them grow through mobility opportunities, world-class benefits and employee networks so they can do the best work of their careers.
Awarded 15th best place to work in the UK for medium businesses.
Our mission to power prosperity around the world is why we show up to work every single day to do incredible things for our customers.
- Integrity Without Compromise - We speak the truth and assume best intent. We value trust above all else. We do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- Customer Obsession - We fall in love with our customers' problems. We deliver unrivaled customer benefit to power their prosperity. We sweat every detail of the experience to deliver excellence.
- Stronger Together - We champion diversity, inclusion, and a respectful environment. We thrive on diverse voices to challenge and inform decisions. We deliver exceptional results so others can count on us.
- We Care And Give Back - We are stewards of the future. We strengthen the communities around us. We strive to give everyone the opportunity to prosper.
- Courage - We are bold and fearless in how we think and act. We relentlessly hold a high bar for performance. We value speed, a bias for learning and action.
- Our We Care & Give Back initiatives gives employees the opportunity to give back to communities throughout the year and are given five days of paid time off to volunteer
- We put the wellbeing of our people first, with a dedicated wellness programme and industry-leading benefits.
- To support you and your family when it matters most, our health care plans cover a wide range of services, including preventive care exams (at no cost to you), family planning, elder care, back care, gender-affirming benefits, and mental health support. Plus, through our Well-being for Life Program, you can be reimbursed up to $1,300 for just about any expense that boosts your overall well-being.
- Work hard, recharge, repeat. Intuit offers paid time away when you need it most, for vacations, sick time, to care for yourself and your family members, bonding time for new parents—plus a paid day off on your birthday.
- Women's; African Ancestry; Pride & Sustainability networks.
- True North Goals related to employee representation focused on increasing the percentage of women in technology roles and the percentage of our total workforce composed of underrepresented minorities
- In FY22, we met our goal for the representation of women in technology reaching 33 percent of the technology organization. We set a goal to increase the representation of women in technology roles at Intuit to 38 percent globally by FY25.
- While we have made progress in improving representation, we must do more. We set a goal to increase representation of underrepresented groups—those who identify as Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx and Native American, Native Alaskan and Native Hawaiian—to 19 percent of our U.S. -based workforce by FY25.
- As of August 1, 2022, none of the identified job codes had statistically significant differences in pay between employees of different gender or between race/ethnicity.