Dufrain enables many of the world’s leading brands to optimise their data and gain deeper insights that fuel the right business decisions.
Dufrain is a market-leading Data Management, Analytics & BI consultancy. We understand the increasing complexity of the role of data and how it should be managed within an organisation to unlock its true value.
We specialise in delivering Data Management and BI projects and providing analytical expertise based on our consultants broad experience. Organisations can struggle to find value from existing data and often do not have the ability to visualise and understand the depth of information available.
Being able to ask the right questions is critical to driving a structured analytical approach to support effective and timely decision making across the business. Virtually every organisation faces challenges with reporting that commonly result from ever-increasing data volumes and complexity - we can help you turn your data into your competitive advantage.
- Client focus: Our consultants provide practical, innovative solutions. They are honest and approachable and provide advice that helps our clients meet their business goals.
- Integrity: We have open and honest conversations with clients and our own consultants. We bring deep insight and viewpoints that may challenge perceptions.
- Collaboration: With a collaborative approach, we deliver high quality solutions. We thoroughly analyse clients’ challenges to devise the best solution to meet their exact requirements.
- Innovation: Our consultants have an in-depth and up-to-the-minute knowledge of data and analytics. This enables them to adapt and adopt new tools and technologies.
- Life at Dufrain involves socializing whether that is at our regional social events, team events or our various clubs that you can join. Our Tech Communities are designed to deliver forward-thinking solutions and will help you expand your knowledge and networks.
- And not to forget to mention our Social Communities, LGBTQ+ (Prism) and Empower (woman in Data).
- Employee forums and networks
- Volunteering days
- Assistance programmes