At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers a high-performance, flexible and scalable modern database that runs across the data center and any cloud.
Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on. More than 30% of the Fortune 100 trust Couchbase to power their modern applications.
Couchbase's mission is to simplify how developers and architects develop, deploy and consume modern applications wherever they are.
- Be A Great Human, Always.
- Act With Uncompromising Integrity, Period.
- Serve Your Family, As Defined By You.
- Attack Hard Problems, Driven By Customer Outcomes.
- Play To Win, Together.
- Make Tomorrow Better Than Today, Start Now.
- In support of the mental health of the LGBTQIA+ community, Couchbase made a $10,000 donation to the Trevor Project. Along with this partnership, we hosted a mental health and suicide prevention workshop with the Trevor Project for National Coming out Day in October.
- Couchbase also continuously partners with Percent Pledge to provide direct giving and volunteer opportunities to employees (both in-person and virtually. The variety of programs and total rewards we offer our employees to increase engagement is built centrally and executed on locally.
- We understand there are differences between our employees based on where they work and live and leverage team members to ensure we are delivering the right experiences and providing the best options. For example, we provide a Divvy card with funds added monthly and can be used for a variety of things from gym membership to fertility treatments to home air conditioning or donating the money to charity.
- Throughout the past year, we've hosted several events that celebrate and educate our people by creating an inclusive and accepting workspace with events including a Women’s Speaker series, an Allyship Workshop for Black History Month, an AAPI month speaker and several Pride month events.