Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic systems design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design strategy to deliver software, hardware, and IP that turn design concepts into reality.
Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to complete systems for the most dynamic market applications including hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, mobile, aerospace, consumer, industrial, and healthcare.
Awarded 25th for best place to work int the UK for medium sized companies.
- Innovation: Think Big We work at Cadence to make a difference—to influence the future of innovation. We encourage each other to think big, take risks, and make an impact.
- Quality: Execute with Excellence We are focused, disciplined, and continuously strive for exceptional results.
- Agility: Move Quickly We embrace change. We are decisive and move quickly to keep pace with our customers and outpace the competition.
- Integrity: Be Accountable We hold ourselves accountable to do what is right and to deliver on our commitments. We are authentic and trustworthy.
- One Cadence—One Team Our people are our greatest asset. If we respect one another and work together, we are unstoppable.
- Our “One Cadence—One Team” culture builds and fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion. We embrace and respect all backgrounds, experiences, and ideas to help us solve technology’s toughest challenges, allowing our customers to transform lives worldwide.
- College Hires and Internship Program (CHIPs)
- Our BDP Belonging network, which represents all areas of diversity and is steered by a group of employee representatives from across the practice, defines and drives forward our equity, inclusion and diversity agenda.
- BDP Belonging provide guidance and advice to the business related to strategy, policies, recruitment, education and training to ensure we achieve greater inclusivity and understanding across the practice.
- When we design, we do so with the full range of human diversity in mind, enabling a complete spectrum of participation from all aspects of society and our own inclusive design consultancy Human Space specialises in accessibility, inclusion and wellness advice offering our clients a range of assessment, benchmarking, research and design services.