Airwalk Reply is a leading global consultancy for modern cloud technology adoption and integration.
We work with clients with complex technical and organisational challenges, delivering in environments where regulatory restrictions, risk, compliance, security concerns, resource limitations and evolving customer needs are just some of the elements that we need to manage as part of execution.
Airwalk Reply brings experienced, multi-disciplined teams, with expertise across technology strategy, architecture, service design, engineering, security and programme execution. We are uniquely placed to bring both deep technical expertise and heavyweight delivery capabilities to bear, owning full execution from end-to-end.
- Be Ambitious
- Pursue excellence
- Be ambitious
- Do the right thing
- Deliver 50 hours (~four hours a month) supporting the wellbeing of the local community through Octavia Foundation Befriending Network (volunteering one hour a week for one-to-one face-to-face meeting with vulnerable elderly person to reduce loneliness)
- Provide 36 hours (three hours a month) supporting employee mental health via Airwalk Allies virtual meet-up sessions to support those colleagues with mental health issues
- Continue our status as Disability Confident Committed;
- Provide £100,000+ annual funding for Vitality health insurance for employees, and depe ndents. Package includes physical and mental health support
- Voluteer (~five times a month, between five and ten hours) supporting those with Multiple Sclerosis
Deliver a group litter-picking volunteering event at each of our office locations (London, Sheffield, Manchester, Edinburgh)
- Continue with our 100% digitalised recruitment and onboarding processes;
Airwalk staff to use Treekly app to help plant trees around the world by recording their weekly step progress.
- Boost female participation by providing 50%+ of Airwalk Academy Programmes providing technology and leadership skills to underprivileged young females.
- Provide 10+ hours of programming or leadership education to students from BAME backgrounds.